THE HISTORY OF OUR COMPANY
CENTRAL OFFICES Budapest
LOGISTIC CENTRE Budapest
1990 | The company was founded by Antal Zombori, who is still the sole owner of UNIX Auto
1995 | First version of TradeLine® program launched
1999 | Foundation of the Romanian subsidiary
2005 | Becoming a member of ATR Group
2005 | Establishment of UNIX Academy
2010 | UNIX Logistic Centre handover
2011 | Foundation of the Slovakian subsidiary
2014 | Opening the 100th UNIX branch
2015 | Partner Card program launched
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Among our more than 350 suppliers all leading parts manufacturers in the world can be found.
OUR TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- All transports happen according to a strict timetable, therefore our delivery system is extremely fast, accurate and reliable
- Acquisition of goods happens with our own truck fleet
- Our branches are supplied with goods more times a day
- We accomplish home delivery for our customers with our own fleet of 1 400 vehicles
- Our fleet runs more than 200 000 km a day
OUR LOGISTIC CENTRE
In our 15 000 m2 logistic centre out of more than 300 000 kinds of products we keep more than 4 million units on stock.
We use the most modern logistic processes in the centre.
- Self-designed and manufactured automatic sorters
- Automated internal processes
- Cargo handling based on unique ID and PDA-system
- Cutting-edge technology in logistics
OUR SALES NETWORK
UNIX network is made up of 134 branches in 3 countries. (With the branches opening till the end of 2016)
- Hungary: 86 branches
- Romania: 43 branches
- Slovakia: 5 branches
The total floor area of our centre and branches is nearly 100 000 m2.
Our company has a complete stockpile of more than 10 million
UNIX branch in Budapest, district III.
UNIX branch in Zalaegerszeg
OUR PARTNER GARAGES NETWORK
In 2010 started the development of the network in Hungary with the aim to provide the car owners with unified, high-quality service.
UNIX Auto supports the members of this network with central marketing promotions.
With regularly organized educations and factory visits we contribute to their professional approach.
The UNIX contracted garages network consists of more than 40 members in Hungary and Romania.
OUR LOYALTY CARD PROGRAM
Within the UNIX Car Card Program vehicle owners may register for free a card at our branches or on our website.
It is a loyalty card on which after the purchase or services points are collected, and these points turn into discount at the next purchase according to the amount collected on it.
- Expanded garage network
- Accurate, customer-oriented service
- Predictable discount level
- Verifiable service work
- Electronic service book
- Notification about deadlines
- Electronic recording of points
OUR MARKETING ACTIVITY – INFOMIX MAGAZINE
In 2000 we launched our informational magazine, the INFOmix. From 2010 it also appears in Romania, and from 2013 in Slovakia.
The magazine appears altogether in the three countries in 30 000 copies.
Including promotions it contains suppliers’ novelties and installation tips as well.
Each year we publish our unique UNIX calendars, various catalogues and other publications.
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Professional training courses for our customers
- Special tool hire
- OE request
- OE parts on stock
- Possibility for waste oil and hazardous waste disposal
- Possibility for laboratory analysis of lubricants
- Access to technical databases, diagnostic products
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Our company has an independent technology development centre as well.
The highly skilled team of engineers deals primarily with the design, optimization and automation of storage systems.
The machines designed in the development centre are implemented in our prototype workshop, which is equipped with the most modern devices.
OUR TURNOVER DATA
UNIX Auto Ltd. belongs among the fastest developing companies in Europe.
Our market share in Hungary is nearly 40%.
UNIX Auto Ltd. is proud of its outstanding achievements and objectives in the future to do everything in order to maintain its place among the leading companies in Europe.
- Invitation from the ATR Group (2005) to become a member of Europe’s largest trading cooperations group for automotive spare parts
- EUROPE TOP 500 award (2012) 27th place in Europe
- Five BUSINESS SUPERBRANDS awards
- Inc. 5000 Europe (2016) Second fastest growing company with a revenue over 100 million Euro in Hungary
- Hungarian company of the year (2016) - Figyelő magazine TOP 200, Hungary